The London Warriors Urban American Football Programme is looking for new people and support for our 2011 championship push.
American Football has enjoyed World-wide renown in recent years and its popularity has grown immensely, especially outside the United States with leagues now in most European countries, Central America and in the Far East and Australasia. Millions of people around the globe watch the pinnacle of the US National Football League season: Superbowl. Were you one of them?
As well as being great to watch, American Football is also great fun to play and it comes in both contact and non-contact versions suitable for young & old, men & women, boys & girls.
If you would like to get involved in the game either as a player or to help behind the scenes then look no further and join the London Warriors Urban American Football Programme.
We have a great coaching staff that brings practical experience and experience from playing in the UK and abroad, for national teams as well as some that have played in NFL Europe and the NFL.
The Warriors have contact and non-contact teams from Youth Flag up to Senior Kitted:
- 8-16 years old - join our new Youth Flag Programme. (non-contact)
- 14-16 years old –join the 2010 National Youth Kitted Champions. (contact)
- 16-19 years old – join the 4 time National Junior championship team. (contact)
- 19+ years old – Flag Football (non contact)
- 19+ years old - join the senior team in the top UK league after having won both BAFL Division 2 (2008) and Division 1 (2009) Championships. (contact)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Warriors family.