If you are seeking permission to use London Warriors Urban Program, publicity material, coaching documents, play book brand trademarks, logos, articles, screen shots, designs, program code or other features, please contact the Program Chair.
London Warriors Urban Program respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the London Warriors Urban Program web site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement may be forwarded to: